Sunday, November 22, 2009

What? What is "school'?

Thanksgiving vacation has come and gone; I'll be at school in t-minus eight hours. That's so depressing, I have accomplished nothing in the week I've had off. I guess it is nice to relax and take a break from everything, but I'd rather not spend a week without doing anything remotely productive. Even homework has taken a back seat (what am I talking about? Homework always occupies the back seat. Right now it's in the trunk, or running behind the car of my priorities, waving its arms.) and right now I'm sitting in my living room at 11:24 PM trying to figure out how I'm going to begin to finish, or maybe not. I would say that I have no motivation but that's completely untrue; this semester really counts in terms of college acceptance, if I'm put on a waiting list from early action. But I can, however, lay the blame on Senioritis. It's very real, and it's very frustrating.

I also wish I would have posted more in the last few weeks. I have tons of photos piling up, I guess I'll just post them gradually within the next few days.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I spent a lot of time yesterday downloading new music, I didn't realize how much I listened to the same things over and over until I had something new to listen to. New additions to iTunes included the new Devendra Banhart album, more Elton John and Beach Boys, a few different soundtracks that I've been meaning to get after seeing their respective movies, and others. I will be occupied in that department for a while.

My inspiration folder is overflowing and filled to the brim!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment