Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What's it going to be then, eh?

I had a good weekend...it was a decent balance between extreme socialization and alone-time, although I wish I would have been more productive. Friday I kind of reunited with one of my former best friends, it was nice. Then Saturday was Halloween...which means I spent time with pretty much all my friends and exercised the oh-so-ubiquitous cliche of getting wasted at a Halloween party, et cetera, et cetera. I'm not complaining though, it was definitely fun. I dressed as Alex de Large from A Clockwork Orange, which I discovered must have been a little too obscure for my circle of friends; there were about three people in total who understood my costume without asking me "who the hell" I was dressed as. That's okay though, I enjoyed wearing my black bowler hat and painting the upside-down eyelash on my right eye with liquid eyeliner. And I liked adopting the evil persona of Alex...except obviously without the "ultraviolence".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today I came home from school early -- I think I contracted some sort of cold during my weekend adventures. But I have to get well soon...too, too much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment