Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolute

- Get at least a 4.0 for the end of 1st semester...2nd semester I couldn't care less about.
- Make the best decision possible concerning colleges...
- Lose 10 lbs. (ubiquitous, I know) and actually KEEP my weight there.
- Read at least 40 books (lofty, but I'm determined!)
- Update livejournal and my blog more often, as a means of creative outlet.
- Get more involved in activism, I haven't been to a rally since last summer.
- Stop fucking procrastinating. I'm serious. It's horrible.
- Get a job.

I don't think I've ever set legitimate New Years Resolutions before, so we'll see how this goes. Besides my becoming vegetarian resolution two years ago that has worked out wonderfully (two-year anniversary tomorrow!).

Tonight I'm going to a party and probably getting too drunk which means probably making out with a girl which probably means more people thinking I'm a lesbian. Whatever, I do what I want!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Can't wait for the new year, I feel a lot a-changin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment